Working at Total Malawi
Total Malawi is constantly looking for new talent to reinforce its workforce. If you are looking for a career that will take you far in your personal and professional life, Total is the place to be; whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional; whether you are male or female; whether you are young or old. We are an equal opportunity employer that propels diversity.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Management Trainee.
The main role of a Management Trainee is to gain experience of all aspects of their selected career. Management Trainees learn all required skills for their future jobs by doing different real work duties which may include;
- To carry out any work as required by the company
- To cultivate and maintain a professional image and always behave in a professional manner
- To have a positive and good attitude to all levels of its staff.
- To be part of the productive process within the framework of being trained.
- To use their intellectual and analytical abilities to further their development in their profession.
- To identify how they can complement their formal training by self-help.
- To help develop their initiative and their innovative skills.
- To be able to retrieve and use relevant information.
- To use their diagnostic skills to identify problems and offer possible solutions.
- To develop a natural inquisitive sense and 'question' 'why' and 'how' things are done, with the aim of improving procedures and thus productivity
- Creating reports
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Must have a good command of English
- Ability to anticipate and react quickly
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
Interested applicants should forward their applications and resumes not later than Monday, 20th January 2020 to [email protected] under the title Management Trainee.